- Safe for disposal and septic systems.
- No mask required for home use quantities.
- No hazardous or harsh additives required.
- Non-carcinogenic: does not contain any Proposition 65 chemicals.
- Does not contain Acute Health Hazard, Chronic Health Hazard or Reactive Hazard materials or chemicals.
- Not flammable.
- Stable for storage in original packaging.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236 standards.
- Do not dispose of dye via surface or rainwater drainage as it can feed back into the drinking water.
- Dye is an eye irritant. If dye gets in your eye, flush immediately with water.
- Do not eat or drink dye as it may cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. If dye is consumed, rinse out mouth and drink plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting.
- Dye may cause skin irritation in susceptible persons. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Rubber gloves are recommended to protect hands from getting stained by dye and while using hot water.
For any dyeing-related medical questions, call 866-794-0800 and follow prompts.
We take safety seriously and have a strict program in place to prioritize and continuously restrict the use of priority chemicals in our products. Priority chemicals are ingredients that can cause serious effects to your health or the environment. When choosing ingredients, if there’s any chance that an ingredient isn’t safe, we don’t use it. As a result, we are proud to report that 100% of our dyes are non-toxic.